Welcome to West Coast Global Learner Support!
West Coast Global Learner Support serves all current international and domestic students, scholars, faculty, and staff at Northeastern University-Seattle and the Bay Area. Our services include:
Registering for an account:
1. Click on "First visit? Register for an account."
2. Follow the instructions to create an account username and password using the Husky email address.
3. Log-in with your username and password.
4. Select the service from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on a time that works for you.
6. Complete the registration form and click on "save appointment".
Once you click on "save appointment", an e-mail notification will be sent to you.
1. The account will be blocked once three no-shows have been accumulated. Students will need to email the administrator to open the account.
2. The account will be blocked again if the fourth no-show has been accumulated and the student will need to make an appointment with the administrator to review no-show policies and discuss the further usage of services. After the meeting, the account will be enabled.
3. The account will be blocked again if the fifth no-show has been accumulated and the student will need to make an appointment with the administrator again. After the meeting, the account will be blocked for three months.
Questions? E-mail West Coast Global Learner Support at email@example.com
Having trouble logging in? Enter your email address below and then click "Reset Password." The system will immediately email you with instructions for changing your password. If you do not receive that email in a few minutes, please check your spam filter.